Managing Alberta One-Calls can be a tremendous challenge for any company that owns underground facilities, but it’s one we specialize in. Empire’s one-call screening and locating expertise means you can rest easy knowing all your one-calls are being professionally and safely screened and located by a team of dedicated professionals, all at extremely competitive rates and within the 48-hour window. Let us show you how the experienced, efficient line locating by Empire can help manage your one-call contracts.
One Call Management
FULL SERVICE PIPELINE AND UTILITY LOCATING, AREA SCANNING, EMERGENCY, AND ONE CALL CONTRACT LINE LOCATING FOR ALBERTA AND WESTERN CANADA
Preventing damage to underground facilities during any ground disturbance starts with expert line locating services. Our certified field technicians use the latest technology and techniques, allowing Empire to offer a full range of line locating services for heavy industry, commercial, and residential customers across the province and western Canada.
- Alberta one-call screening and response,
- Existing plant, battery, satellite, well site, and riser sites,
- New lease, pipeline right of way, plant site, and wellsite construction, integrity programs, and pipeline tie-ins,
- Environmental reclamation and remediation sites, lease or pipeline abandonment,
- Sign, culvert, bridge, power pole, light post and fence installation, ditching programs,
- Seismic programs,
- Access road, highway, commercial, or residential construction, and
- Emergency spill response,
For any ground disturbance, industrial, commercial or residential, call Empire first. Our expert technicians will help you locate underground utility lines and pipelines safely, quickly and efficiently, with exceptional accuracy and professional service.
Things change. Oil spills happen. Projects get moved up. Plans get switched around and new situations develop suddenly and unexpectedly. Empire understands, and we’re always ready and willing to respond to emergency and priority calls.
LINE STRIKE INVESTIGATIONS
Didn’t call Empire first? That’s okay, we don’t judge. But when a line strike does occur, it must be investigated properly to understand the incident and help prevent future ones. Our experts can evaluate the strike site and provide valuable insight.